Are you ready for your voice to be heard?
Represent your class, contribute to the Oglethorpe Community, and join SGA today!
The Student Government Association elects representatives twice a year. Freshman elections are held in September and elections for Executive Council as well as Sophomore, Junior and Senior class representatives are elected during April each year. Programming Board elections are also held during this time. Programming Board elects four representatives for each class.
Dates & Deadlines:
- Friday, March 31, 2017 5:00 pm: Declarations forms are due
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017: Informational Meeting
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017: Presidential Debate
- April 17, 2017: Executive Council election day (8am-8pm)
- April 19, 2017: Senator and Programming Board Representative election day (8am-8pm)
- April 21, 2017: Election Results announced
- Enrolled in Oglethorpe University
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Be able to attend all SGA meetings. SGA meetings are held in the A_Lab Conference Room (225) every Thursday from 6pm-8pm
Need more information? Contact the SGA Elections Committee at SGAElectionsCommittee@Oglethorpe.edu